1. Only company owned vehicles are used - Not employee owned vehicles like some other companies
2. All cars are GPS tracked - Commercial grade GPS with professional reporting, not stick on the windshield type or cell phones
3. All cars are computer equipped - We use them to enter your report entries in real time
4. All cars are equipped with law enforcement grade video - Night vision equipped
5. All report entries are searchable - We record all report entries in real time and save the file on a server
6. Live DISPATCH, onsite - Sentry employees answer the phone not an answering service
7. Supervisor on duty during all shifts, not on call
8. Database managed electronic reporting - Not summary Word docs typed after the shift or PDF files
9. Real-time access to all reports as they happen, 24x7 - No other company can do this
10. Custom reports to meet your needs and delivered to anyone, anytime - Only Sentry can
Our Standing Guard Services pricing is based on the type of services required. We will provide Uniformed Armed and Unarmed Officers depending on your specific needs. Our officers are always courteous and professional. Our uniforms are not tactical SWAT style uniforms and our officers are dependable and approachable. You can expect a professional security officer to be assigned to your property.
Whether you require a highly visible uniformed officer to keep the peace or someone to keep an eye on your properties, we have the most professional and dedicated officers available.
Our officers work with us long term, turnover is very low and in 2016 more than 45% of the company will have been employed with Sentry for more than 3 years. That says a lot about who we are.
Our premium patrol services are available at competitive monthly rates. Sentry Security patrols consist of an unmistakably marked patrol car and a professional security officer in full uniform.
All reports are electronically logged in real-time and every patrol vehicle is GPS tracked.
Our officers understand the importance of customer service and the importance of being visible and noticed by everyone on your property. We will stop, greet, question and ID anyone who might be out during the late night or early morning hours. Good customer service goes a long way in prevention.
Our objective is to prevent vandalism and crime from happening in the first place. At night you will see us coming and the bad guys will know we are there.
All of our patrol cars are company owned and insured. We will never send an officer to your site in a privately owned vehicle.