Qualified candidates should meet most or all of the following requirements:
1. Currently Non-Commissioned with DPS with an active and un-expired license (Preferred)
2. Have at least 1 year of verifiable FULL TIME security experience and 3 work references (Preferred)
3. Have no disqualifying criminal history
4. Be at least 18 years of age
5. Must be physically fit and capable of performing the tasks required of the position
6. Must have and maintain a neat and professional appearance
7. Must be able to follow detailed instruction
8. Must have a strong aptitude for safety and situational awareness
9. Pass a pre-employment drug screen
10. Must be available to start training within 2 weeks or less of hiring
We WILL train outstanding candidates who may not meet all the requirements, if you are a true professional with a good work
ethic and moral foundation we would like to talk to you.
Sentry Security & Investigations, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.